AuthorTopic: [WIP] Alien Battlefield Scene  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Re: [WIP] Alien Battlefield Scene

Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 10:05:05 pm
Check the dark speech bubble thing; notice the random pixels?  I doubt you did this on purpose, and I know that back before I realized it, that happened to my stuff, too.  Are you using Paintshop Pro? It tries to make the image more effective, which helps a lot--on photos.  When it comes to pixel art, you want each pixel to count, so, you should be concerned if the program is adding in these blemishes.  You may want to find a fix to this either way, because it's not only ruining your art now, but all the potential art to come in the future.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Re: [WIP] Alien Battlefield Scene

Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 10:25:24 pm
Check the dark speech bubble thing; notice the random pixels?  I doubt you did this on purpose, and I know that back before I realized it, that happened to my stuff, too.  Are you using Paintshop Pro? It tries to make the image more effective, which helps a lot--on photos.  When it comes to pixel art, you want each pixel to count, so, you should be concerned if the program is adding in these blemishes.  You may want to find a fix to this either way, because it's not only ruining your art now, but all the potential art to come in the future.
Pro Motion screwed it up...and that are giant mush..rooms....