AuthorTopic: Tileset for Tribal Wars Like-Game[Paid]  (Read 328 times)

Offline avidanimefan

• I'm Avid. I make games and enjoy development.
    • KageNinjaGame
    • avidanimefan
    • View Profile

Tileset for Tribal Wars Like-Game[Paid]

on: April 07, 2017, 05:35:47 am
Hello,
Budget : Variable, read below.

Job Info:

I'm looking for another artist to take on a job. So far I've talked to a few people who express interest, but only 2 have actually started the jobs they express interest in.
I'd like to avoid that if possible, since I'm interested in getting this work pumped out in a timely fashion.

For this project, I need a tile-set, building and UI artist.(preferably all in one person)

Pay Rate:

I will be paying per pieces done. So for example, if I have a tile (32 x 32 sized turf related icon), the rate is 3$ for normal and 5$ for complex tiles. If you were to do a tile set of 10 32 x 32 icons, the pay would be 30-50$.

The user interface will just be boxes and rectangles mostly, but they will need to fit a common theme. Size of the UI is variant, thus price can be discussed at that stage.

Finally I will need some detailed buildings. The size of which will be roughly 64 x 64 in size. Those are priced at 10$ a piece, and I will need anywhere from 5 to 15 of them. This number is a rough estimate, since I have yet to finalize a few things in regards to game play.

In addition to paying you for the art as it is completed, I'm willing to offer an additional 500$ in rev share when the project goes online.

Send me a message here, or contact me via Skype to discuss and please let me know which job you are replying to.

Thank you.
-Avid

Offline ImaginaryMan

• Imaginary_Games
    • minekids64
    • View Profile

Re: Tileset for Tribal Wars Like-Game[Paid]

Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 07:18:19 am
PM sent! :)
My Pixel Art Work: https://www.behance.net/ImaginaryMan

My Discord: ImaginaryMan

Offline luckymee777

• View Profile

Re: Tileset for Tribal Wars Like-Game[Paid]

Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 05:25:58 am
I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and solid experience will speak for itself.
I'm very flexible, dedicated, reliable and can do any style of Pixel Artwork.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
joblea@live.co.uk

My skype is:  joblea

Tnx, ^_^