AuthorTopic: [UNPAID - REVSHARE] Zombie Apoc Tactical turnbased RPG  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Tonyism

• View Profile
I have been working on a turn based tactical RPG the last few weeks and I am at the point where I would like to recruit a potential 50/50 partner depending on the skill level. The setting is Zombie apocalypse, several months after the the collapse. You control a small group and your goal is to create a safe haven, collect survivors, resources and build different beneficial facilities in your base/community. Death is permanent for your survivors, so strategy on missions is crucial (you can recruit strangers as well). Includes random loot gen, random level gen, random encounters (good and bad). Every survivor has combat stats and noncombat skills, and names and statrolls are all random generation.

Here is a short video of the combat SLIGHTLY OUTDATED - LOT OF WORK DONE SINCE THE VIDEO WAS MADE

(now try to imagine your amazing artwork to go along with it).

I am looking for somebody with a clear style, and the quality must be good. I cant have the art look patched together. I have a semi strict timeline for the development of this game, and the ultimate goal is steam greenlight, and or a kickstarter to push development along. I have pages on pages of notes, features that  still need implemented but the core of the game is almost complete. Please let me know if you are interested and thanks for taking the time to read!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 08:54:01 pm by Tonyism »