AuthorTopic: Looking for a pixel artist to work informally on a tile-based sci-fi/space  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Sammdahamm

• View Profile
Hey :)
Basically I'm a computer science student with an idea for a space-style game which I've been forming for the past year or so. I'm starting to reach a stage now where I'm thinking of making a run for it, as I now have the skills to implement the idea and I'm looking for an artist to get involved and work on some tile-based graphics (32-pixel tiles as of current, but subject to change).
I want to stress that it's a pretty informal project, like there's no guarantee of pay or anything, but I'd class myself as a pretty fair guy, so you can rest assured that if I make any money out of this, then so will you. There's not really any guarantee that the game will ever be finished (although I'm pretty sure it will) so yeah, just an informal thing on-the-side for anyone looking to gain some experience in a chilled out environment.
It's my first project, and just something I'll be doing on the side so there won't be any strict deadlines or anything. I'll probably just update you with any sprites/tiles I'm looking for, and just get them to me whenever.
So if you're interested, hmu at SamHoldenUk@gmail.com (sample/past work preferred, but if you're also new to pixel-art and have the drive to learn then that's fine too)

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you :)
Sam