AuthorTopic: Rat Sprite Templates  (Read 2904 times)

Offline AlexC

• View Profile

Rat Sprite Templates

on: December 01, 2013, 11:08:27 pm
Hello, I'm building a virtual pet adoptable website and I'm looking for some blank sprite templates. I can't pay cash, but I can offer creative writing or copy for a website, game or review/announcement as a form of compensation. The subject of this website is of fancy (pet) rats. I don't need markings or colours done so a blank, shaded template is all I need. I'm looking for fairly detailed shading, but it doesn't need to be super intense or anything, and ideally both poses and body structure should be realistic.

Details are as followed; There are three stages, baby (five weeks), youngster (six months) and adult (six months to two years). I am looking to have more then one template for each stage, in different poses, but if you wish to do just one per stage, that is fine. Gender dysmorphia is not needed, pixels may be any size up to a maximum of 100x100. If you choose to do more then one pose, they will be randomly alternated every level, to offer some change in appearance. I will accept one set of poses/stages or multiple sets depending upon your time or the amount of compensation from me.

If you don't know much about rats, here is a good webpage about varieties, which are things like different body/coat/ear types and is basically similar to breed. http://www.afrma.org/fancyrm.htm If you don't want to do something difficult (hairless, rex coat), just something simple like a standard ear or dumbo ear is great.

This is a one time job unless an artist is interested in doing so again. Credit will be given on the website and the adoptables created off the templates will not be posted outside of the website or it's forum, although users may post their own pets on other website for the sake of gaining clicks (these pets will always link back to the main website) and we may use the adoptables in banners, ads or affiliations that will be posted both on and offsite. Your templates or the pets created based upon them will not be sold or given away, and money will not be made directly off of the sprites themselves. You will retain your rights to do with the templates what you please, but we request that you not sell or give them for someone else to use and you will have the ability to have your templates pulled from the website at a later date if you so request, but you will need to give 30 days notice so we may replace your templates with another set. We will keep records of contact info which is your responsibly to keep up to date - in the event of your info being rendered useless, we will continue to use your sprites and will not attempt to find you again.

The templates in question will be recoloured and done up with difficult markings, probably for a total of ten or so adoptables, but these will be spread over a number of months or years and will be done by an in-house artist. The template will not be altered unless permission is given to add clothing or an item in foreground or background, with no other alternations (also done by in-house artists). These templates will not be used for members to create restricted adoptables that they sell through breeding unless permission is given.

Please contact me here or at contact@rattusonline.com if interested. Copy/Writing is written in English (Canadian) but can be altered for American spelling if needed, more details available on request.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:19:40 pm by AlexC »