AuthorTopic: [WIP] Anatomy at all  (Read 2630 times)

Offline noname

• View Profile

[WIP] Anatomy at all

on: February 27, 2010, 04:18:31 am
hello everyone! as the topic's name says, i have some problems with painting people (cartoonish or not). I hope that someone can explain well, how can i fix my simple character. it's better to show on a sketch, please, cause it might be hard for me to understand just from words.
and if you need, here is the description of the character: he is stout a little, he wears a cap, a sweater, and jeans with a belt.

please, just show me how it must be :)

Offline snakesqzns

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Anatomy at all

Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 04:49:05 am
I would try to starting on much larger pieces first.  Working at this size is a lot more difficult.

Offline 7321551

• a.k.a. Jarrad
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 05:52:33 am
Did you put effort into this? Sorry, but this seems like an attempt to get free edits. Oh well, in any case, it worked.

The animation dwells on step 2 because that's what I think you should try. the flaws become more visible & easier to resolve.

Anyway, you've only been posting things in 1-bit, which is probably making things harder than they need to be. Have you seen a lot of good b&w pixel art?

Offline noname

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 06:22:18 am
thank you so much.
no, i don't want to get free edits, i want to understand in what way i must work.
and i don't think that he will be b&w, i just don't know how even to sketch him)

thanks again, i will work on it.

Offline 7321551

• a.k.a. Jarrad
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 01:48:31 pm
No problem, sorry if I sounded mean, good luck.  :)