AuthorTopic: Ironman [WIP]  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Reaper

• View Profile

Re: Ironman [WIP]

Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 09:01:04 am
oh lawd

Offline 7321551

• a.k.a. Jarrad
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 09:11:41 am
Did I miss something? Why are we suddenly mocking him?

Solid start, Reaper. Likeness is good. The stance & proportions are pretty solid, although it could probably be a little more heroic - leaning forward a little more (not too much), size of the chest & shoulder area increased, etc.

It's good that you reverted to before the edit & worked on the outlines yourself. Still, the outlines are pretty prominent. It's sort of a style preference, but outlines are eschewed in pixel-art more than normal comic-art partly because of how big the lines are, proportionally, when within such a small space. Especially internal detail lines - for instance, the line on his inner thigh makes it look a bit like he has an erection - simply removing the outline there should fix that.

Offline Reaper

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 09:47:18 am
thank you very much. i must say that is the best criticism i've ever had. i've posted this on almost every forum i could find and i got 20 views and 0 comments. i fixed the erection thing just then as well as some other stuff

Offline twodayslate

• View Profile
    • twitter

Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 10:21:11 pm
ahaha! awesome!

his eyes are sorta hard to see. might be my monitor.
His eyes have a glow to them http://www.historyguy.com/comicshistory/iron_man_beats_cap.jpg