AuthorTopic: harmonious world  (Read 31168 times)

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile

Re: harmonious world

Reply #80 on: January 07, 2010, 04:36:50 am
ill work on the hand. i made a few fixes but ill post it when im done. anyway, im not really getting why you dont like the suit guy, you p. much said you don't like the pose, you don't like the pose, and you don't like the pose, which isn't even animated yet.
oh yeah and how could it be out of character when nobody knows anything about the character aside from the appearance?

Offline Dex

• ---
    • adamfergusonart
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/11794.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #81 on: January 07, 2010, 09:34:25 pm
The pixeling is good on him, and his appearance is nice as well, but as ndchristie said:

"I'm afraid I can't see these characters existing within the same picturespace, not just for the different perspectives but also the radically different proportional systems, most notably around the head."

They don't seem to work together as of now. The suited man's proportions are much different than the other guys', and even the feet don't exist on the same plane.

It's also been mentioned before that his pose is kind of awkward... maybe you should address ndchristie's post rather than mine, as his is more beneficial with information; he's pointing out how the character's pose doesn't really give off much of a feeling, and how the shoulder looks disjointed. All in all, I just think the pose is kind of weird and something I wouldn't see someone who was a main character or even anything else standing like. It also doesn't really matter about it being animated; that's not going to change his stance as it feels.

That aside, the 'cool' guy looks really nice. I like his knuckle-cracking animation especially.

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile

Reply #82 on: January 08, 2010, 12:23:32 am

im not super big on how the face came out but its better

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile

Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 07:54:47 pm
GUYS

TRUST ME IT'LL MAKE SENSE LATER

Offline Dex

• ---
    • adamfergusonart
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/11794.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #84 on: January 11, 2010, 01:11:58 am
Ah, I like his face and glasses much more now. Onward!