AuthorTopic: Secret Santa 09 - PMs SENT!!!!!!!!!  (Read 127689 times)

Offline EyeCraft

• What are you scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Re: Secret Santa 09 - PMs SENT!!!!!!!!!

Reply #130 on: December 22, 2009, 04:07:37 pm
Okay, finally done mine.

Can't wait to see what everyone has made!!!

Hehe I'm in a similar boat to Vierbit with my 480x320. Still.. I have it mostly done - but certain parts could do to be touched up. Hopefully I'll get the time to polish it up a bit more before tomorrow night.

-Z-

Woah, epic!  :o

That timer idea is perfect for collaborations!

Offline Austa

• I am red, got it?
    • View Profile

Reply #131 on: December 22, 2009, 05:23:39 pm
I can already say sorry to the one who I got! Already the day after I got you, I had BIG problems for ideas. When I from the start decided to do something awesome and unique, BUT, after one or two weeks I had no idea what to do and made it simple for me - ignore  this challenge. Now today I felt pretty bad cuz of my decision and gonna start on something for you, even if it won't be anything awesome.

Sorry.

Offline Fry

• westenfry
    • View Profile
    • Westen Fry Portfolio

Reply #132 on: December 23, 2009, 12:40:25 am
Think I'm more-less finished.  Not going to send it until I have a chance to look over it one last time tomorrow though considering it's now 2 am. 

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #133 on: December 23, 2009, 03:11:42 am
After about a weeks worth, worked like a dog last night till 7:00 a.m. this morning,  to send mine in; only to realize that I (for some reason) thought the due date was today. All's well, though. I just hope people who signed up can finish, despite their busy schedules. Hate seeing people work hard for some else's Secret Santa, only to see that they got nothing in return...kinda' a crappy deal.

Tis the season to be giving. SO GIVE FASTER, SLACKERS!!
my back hurts...

Offline Dex

• ---
    • adamfergusonart
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/11794.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #134 on: December 23, 2009, 03:22:09 am
Mine is going to be so rushed, I've literally had no time to spend on it recently.

Aaah. I guess that's what I'll be doing from the time I wake up tomorrow; finishing it...

Offline Elk

• Choice Architect & Nudger
    • elkdarkshire
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/4683.htm
    • darkshire
    • darkshire.elk
    • View Profile

Reply #135 on: December 23, 2009, 04:08:18 am
Haha totally agree with bobby :D

was kidding earlier
spend like 50 hours in that thing
Open for business
elkdarkshire@gmail.com
Elk#2299

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #136 on: December 23, 2009, 06:07:31 am
WOW

THERE IS NO TIME

and I need to sleep. I'll send this in in ... a rough state. I'm not too ashamed about that - it's still filled with loads of love. Still, I'm sorry secretperson, I do intend to finish it.

HuZba can tell you how that usually goes though =  ___  =;;,
' _ '

Offline Elk

• Choice Architect & Nudger
    • elkdarkshire
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/4683.htm
    • darkshire
    • darkshire.elk
    • View Profile

Reply #137 on: December 23, 2009, 06:11:01 am
Yeah yeah, organisation is everything! ;)
Open for business
elkdarkshire@gmail.com
Elk#2299

Offline CrazyMLC

• View Profile

Reply #138 on: December 23, 2009, 06:19:22 am
Phew, sent mine in. Its all I had but I think my secret santa-ee might like/appreciate it.

Offline Zoggles

• Conjuring stuff
    • View Profile
    • Mini Wizard Studios

Reply #139 on: December 23, 2009, 06:46:52 am
At time of posting the tally reads as 31 submitted, 44 nothing yet. Thats only just over 40% :(  :n:

For the last few weeks I have been on a very busy work schedule awkwardly spanning 3 timezones each separated by about 8 hours. Thus I needed to make extra time somehow... easiest way was to just forgo personal hygiene, cooking and sex for a week. Well.. no sex was really because of my girlfriends unwillingness due to my lack of cleanliness... but hey ho.. I got it done - and now I'm starved!! I could have gained a little extra time I suppose by putting a bucket next to my chair to avoid most of the toilet trips, but I guess that's just where you have to balance 'slightly rushed' and '100% polished'.

From the outset, I was skeptical about whether my assigned recipient would contribute, and pretty doubtful if even his intended recipient would produce anything on time... still hopefully the gifts will get rearranged somewhat amongst those that rose to the challenge and made their own sacrifices to bring some happiness to others and hopefully some tighter restrictions next time round on who is allowed to sign up.

Anyhow.. gotta go for a shower and then find an all-you-can-eat style restaurant. Oh.. and then pick up some wrapping paper for it on the way home.

-Z-

Sorry if I don't seem to ever comment on your posts, but anything hosted on imageshack or most image hosting web sites is blocked from China. If I can't see it I can't therefore comment on it :(