AuthorTopic: Wolfman hair... help!!  (Read 2682 times)

Offline thepezman

• View Profile

Wolfman hair... help!!

on: September 02, 2009, 02:15:52 pm
I am creating a hairstyle off this head template with a werewolf/wolfman inspired look to is but it isn't sitting right with me...  I love how the side views turned out, but something is off with the front view.  I think it looks okay.  It's passable if I was stretched for time, but since I'm not so rushed I'm hoping for some help.  I am completely clueless what to do, though.  Can you pick out anything I need to fix?

Ignore the rear view of the head.  What's there is some fuzzy/spiky base I slapped together so that it wasn't blank.  Although..  I'm not sure how to go about making that frame, so if any of you have some advice I would love to hear it!

Offline Bissle

• View Profile

Re: Wolfman hair... help!!

Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:29:39 pm
It looks really good. Re: The front view, nice progression from left to right. Maybe what's bugging you are the sideburns? They don't translate very well from the front for me. Adding ears would help, but from what I'm seeing that would go against your character design. I think the sideburns look better in the second to forth ones from the left.

The perspective of the front face and the pupils in all of them make him appear to be looking down; is that intentional or is it supposed to come as large anime eyes?