AuthorTopic: Nameless Warriors  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Saryune

• View Profile

Nameless Warriors

on: February 28, 2006, 05:14:43 am
Those were meant to be used for a project which I could no longer make part of. The founder of the project rejected these as base when I left, so the "unexistant contract" we made (I just said I wouldn't show them to anyone, but there's no project anymore, seems like) is no longer valid.

However, I am just posting this disclaimer so I don't get any more troubles since I am not willing to offend any part, I just don't want to have sprites collecting dust in my cupboard, and it's for your viewing enjoyment only for what I am doing this.

I kindly ask any person who claims this as his/her intellectual or legal property to show me an agreement where my part is fairly represented, so please, I ask any viewer to consider this disclaimer.

Thanks... Oh yeah, I am joining Pixelopolis, though most of you might have no idea of who I am, or who I was heh :D

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran

Re: Nameless Warriors

Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 07:21:59 am
 Wow, I love them!! Welcome to Pixelopolis :)

Offline Dhaos

• View Profile
    • Crystal Tech Studios

Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:17:28 pm
Lol, cute. I remember these. I wonder how much hell will be raised this time haha. Like I mentioned before you did a great job on these. Nice color, proportion and design.

Offline Saryune

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:31:13 pm
Thanks for the comments :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 05:33:02 pm by Saryune »

Offline Razz

• AM I ENDING ALL MY QUESTIONS WITH PERIODS.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 09:47:34 pm
Those are really cool, however, I had a hard time figuring out that the one in the middle was holding a bow. And I'm guessing that the dude to the right has an axe?

Offline Saryune

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 03:59:05 am
Those are really cool, however, I had a hard time figuring out that the one in the middle was holding a bow. And I'm guessing that the dude to the right has an axe?
Indeed, maybe I put them too close to each other, that's what made the bow unrecognizable, altho it has a dragon head in the middle. I'm glad you liked them :D