AuthorTopic: Twin Angels - A minigame- UPDATED  (Read 13172 times)

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Re: Twin Angels - A minigame-

Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 07:35:35 pm
The general section is more fitting for a project related topic, the description for this section even points this out.
It's also good etiquette if a viewer isn't required to download something first just to look at some art.
Your topic doesn't ask for critique or comments on the art, you just offer a game to download.

Offline Toby

• View Profile
    • SKEZblog

Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 08:06:13 pm
Yeah, pircutres would certainly be very welcome as not all of us run Windows on our machines.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 08:17:55 pm
especially when all the pixel art in the game can be posted in a single shot.

Offline Chris

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 09:35:44 pm

The animations too ? , besides a lot of the stuff hasnt been included into the game yet, its a wip.

The general section is more fitting for a project related topic, the description for this section even points this out.
It's also good etiquette if a viewer isn't required to download something first just to look at some art.
Your topic doesn't ask for critique or comments on the art, you just offer a game to download.

If i post it on the general section it doesnt mean shit, if i post it on the pixel art critique area, i dont think it takes a genius to figure out that i want critique on the art...its sort of implied.

I think most people would get that, thatīs why im so fucking amazed at the reactions... if i wanted to share a game just for the heck of it i certainly wouldnt do that here, (one would think that most mods are aware of that, since they enforce the straight pixel discussion only to the limits) this is a pixel art critique forum.

Also, i didnt see a thing about the etiquette thingie you are talking about in the rules of the board.

Sorry if i disturbed anyone :X, but honestly i dont think it was THAT much.

-Chris
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 09:46:44 pm by Chris »

Offline Chris

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 09:50:33 pm
Yeah, pircutres would certainly be very welcome as not all of us run Windows on our machines.

Linux and Mac are for commies, sorry.

The animations too ? , besides a lot of the stuff hasnt been included into the game yet, its a wip.

If i post it on the general section it doesnt mean shit, if i post it on the pixel art critique area, i dont think it takes a genius to figure out that i want critique on the art...its sort of implied.

I think most people would get that, thatīs why im so fucking amazed at the reactions... if i wanted to share a game just for the heck of it i certainly wouldnt do that here, (one would think that most mods are aware of that, since they enforce the straight pixel discussion only to the limits) this is a pixel art critique forum.

Also, i didnt see a thing about the etiquette thingie you are talking about in the rules of the board.

Sorry if i disturbed anyone :X, but honestly i dont think it was THAT much.

-Chris
Pd: should say right now that the commies things was a joke....people this touchy could hang my ass :o

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 01:40:10 am
Argh it doesn't matter any longer the topic has been moved.
While many may think that sometimes mods are being tightwads or party poopers as some call them, they do need to control what is left of the pixel community and keep it strictly as so.  I have seen many forums go down the hole because mods let too many things slide through the cracks.  While I welcome you to the forums I would ask you to some extent calm down.  Fighting over where this topic should have been placed is not that great of a topic to begin your stay here.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 02:16:33 am
Chris isn't new. And if possible should also contain the profanity.

Offline Chris

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 03:17:19 am
And if possible should also contain the profanity.

Ok, sorry maīam, i didnt intend to insult anyone

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 12:01:11 pm
Also for the record, Linux and Mac are not the only alt OS out there, just the most popular ones and the first ones that come to mind.  Frankly I hate windows... and AOL.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline goat

• bl33t
    • View Profile

Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 06:02:48 pm
Nobody cares.

On topic, nice minigame. I have a serious thing for skill minigames (especially ones with an element of staving off failure) and this one is worth the download.  The sound effects for the shots and menu selections seem a little out of place.. I'm not a sound guy at all so I can't offer anything more than that.  The pixel art is simple but it's clean and fits the bill pretty well, some parts seem more polished than others but I'm willing to bet you're already on that.

Also, hentai? What the hell, people
typing ewith fdace