AuthorTopic: [WIP]Boo-Boo~~from YOGI BEAR!!  (Read 15838 times)

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Re: [WIP]Boo-Boo~~from YOGI BEAR!!

Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 04:18:08 pm
Err, yes, enough discussing former forum members in an art critique thread.

Got something to say about the piece, go ahead. If not, then please refrain from posting from this post on! Thanks everyone for good critique and patience.
' _ '

Offline HughSpectrum

• View Profile

Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 09:54:14 am
That's probably one of the best ways to explain AA for those new to it.  That should be a post split into another thread that isn't going to be eaten by new threads eventually.

Offline Dusty

• View Profile

Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 11:30:34 pm
That's probably one of the best ways to explain AA for those new to it.  That should be a post split into another thread that isn't going to be eaten by new threads eventually.
I dunno, there have been some fairly extensive and AA tutorials and explanations and such on the forums. Hence why since I'm bad at explaining, I only provided an edit and posted that there were plenty to search for. I haven't looked, but I remember quite a few, including a whole challenge revolving around AA and such.

Not saying his explanation wasn't a good one, but that I'd rather see a compilation of all these informative posts rather than just one or two of them. For example, I know Helm has done quite a few detailed posts about banding and other terms that are often confused.
http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=4912.0 seems to imply such a thing, but I don't think it's been touched in a while, and seems to exclude techniques and goes for more broad topics.