AuthorTopic: [Closed] Character Sprite Animation Needed  (Read 3992 times)

Offline hackJammer

• Self-taught digital animator
    • _hackJammer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site

[Closed] Character Sprite Animation Needed

on: February 21, 2022, 07:38:49 pm
Howdy Pixelation ;D We are currently developing a small 2D platformer for web browsers and we're looking to have a generic character created & animated for the player character.

About Us
I am the art director for an upcoming NFT collection and we are preparing for our launch by digging into the user experience. We understand that there is skepticism and hesitancy surrounding NFT projects, however we aim to provide upfront payment, are willing to be flexible & communicative, and we are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. We have also commissioned work from other Pixelation artists in the past.

Project Details
We've decided to create a small 2D platformer to be played in web browsers to enhance our users' experience. We are looking to have a character created for our game. This will be a rather simple and generic human character, so we are not requesting much in regards to character design or robust animations. I will list some additional details regarding the character, however I am happy to provide further references as requested.
  • Low to Medium fidelity
  • Larger than 32x32 / Smaller than 64x64
  • ~25 frames of animation (Idle, Walk, Attack, Jump, Jump Attack, Hurt)

Turnaround Time/Length
We would like to have this commission completed within 2-4 weeks and we are willing to compensate for earlier delivery.

Rates & Payment
We have a budget and we are happy and willing to work with artists' rates, such as hourly, per frame, or otherwise. We are also able to provide upfront payment. If we are happy with your work and enjoyed working with you, there is an opportunity to establish a working relationship moving forward.

Contact
Feel free to reply below if you are interested. You can also reach out to me at my email (me[at]hackjammer.online) or contact me via Discord (hackJammer#5382). If you have another preferred method of contact, let us know and we will be happy to oblige. If you are interested in this project and wish to contact us, please include some examples of your work as well.

Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 08:02:02 pm by hackJammer »

Offline Salvatore

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] Character Sprite Animation Needed

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 04:43:07 am
Not this nft crap again :yell:

Offline billo

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 11:24:10 am
I can totally pull this off, especially if the communication is good.
Here's my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/basilhs333

Offline leosouza

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 11:19:34 pm
Hey
I'm interested in the project, here's some of my work!
https://www.behance.net/leoslyver

Discord: leo souza#7534

Offline hackJammer

• Self-taught digital animator
    • _hackJammer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site

Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 04:21:19 pm
Not this nft crap again :yell:
No need to reply then, just ignore if you are not interested