AuthorTopic: ~~Jason Aldean~~  (Read 2264 times)

Offline ~*McMuffn*~

• RIP B.L.P. we luv n miss u!! <3
    • View Profile

~~Jason Aldean~~

on: August 03, 2009, 07:48:28 pm
~~This is a challenge!!!!~~  
Whoever can pixel this awesome human being (Jason Aldean-Country singer)

for me will... i dont got nothin to give, but you can have bragging rights, and i'll call you awesome.
the winner will be determined by myself. Good Luck to all of yall~~ luv ~*McMuffn*~ :)

p.s. mods, please dont remove this because i tried to post it in Challenges & Activities, but i cant.)
i dont even no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ddawg

• Trying to listen to those who know more than me
    • View Profile
    • Dawg Pound

Re: ~~Jason Aldean~~

Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:59:35 pm
1: Can I be a judge? We can think of some organized way to choose a winner.

2: I would make him but, I don't have time and I'm already working on something else.

3: You need rules. Like; size of the image, color restrictions, stuff like that.

4: Good luck to everyone who competes!
I don\'t want to be a bad boy like I was in the *gulp* past...Please be patient with me.

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Re: ~~Jason Aldean~~

Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:56 pm
You're gonna say pixelation is a boring forum when I say this and well. Opinions are subjective so.

Let's be boring.

This is not how stuff works here O: Pixel Art is a category for showing off stuff you've already made, not for starting activities or whatever. Only showcase, critique and feedback. It's a rigid system but it keeps stuff coherent.

Challenges and Activities is a place where mods make challenges and users participate.

Starting activities by yourself? Is something you'd do ... on another forum. Yeah, rigid and boring I guess but if you wanna discuss it just go to the official off-topic thread and say what you think and a discussion may take place. Etc.

Pixelation is not a place where you make people make art for you. Even when it's a good idea or a base for a fun activity. Generally sorry about having to lock this thread. I hope you understand why. If not, send a message to us moderators and admins and we'll make it clear to you.
' _ '