AuthorTopic: [WIP] Female half body ~ Mild Nudity ~ Anatomy help  (Read 3753 times)

Offline heyy13

• View Profile
This is still really wip, i will continue to post it in this thread as i work. It's a personal peice and is going to be of my gaia avatar, for use in signatures and sundry. I'm planning for it to be my first ever animation once i get things working.

My main concern is the arms, i'm unsure as to what is wrong. Just that they look wrong.  :-\

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Female half body ~ Mild Nudity ~ Anatomy help

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:06:11 pm
Take a glance at how the pectoral muscle flows into the shoulder, it looks now as though the left armpit is too low right now.
Also, look up how the bones appear on the surface at the back of the elbow joint, and take note that the lower arm kinda bulges on both sides, rather than just the top as you have it now. it is more properly done at her right arm so far.
Good job coming around so far, though you may wish to have less darkness below the belly button before you actually reach the groin area; the volume now looks shaded as if a really deep gap is occuring. Keep it up!

Offline Lawrence

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Female half body ~ Mild Nudity ~ Anatomy help

Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 12:47:21 am
The arms should be longer. Look at your own ones for reference.