AuthorTopic: HITLER!  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

HITLER!

on: March 13, 2006, 05:06:42 am
darion gave me an idea to pixel up a hitler controlling some robot deally. he said spider bot but im not sure about that...maybe something else. heres the face for him i have so far and i will update with more soon. CnC would be nice.

i prefer the face on the right so far, but the face on the left is ok i guess, what do you think?

more shit:

the spider lines are just rough, i might change the design.
alexander

Offline mikembley

• Pow!
    • View Profile

Re: HITLER!

Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 11:28:02 am
Bwahaha! Too cool..
I can't wait for that spider-mobile to be finished!, I love crazy shit like this..

Offline sedgemonkey

• Gimme gimme gimme
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Joint

Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 07:32:18 pm
The hitler face looks good except his hair covers too much of his face on the right side of his head (our left). 

Check out this ref pic to see what I mean...

http://ixoye.ucsd.edu/FSCF/EasterAd2005/Hitler-1.jpg

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 08:16:54 pm

i hope that looks a little better.
alexander

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:11:06 pm
Looks nice, Hitler is immediatly identifiable in this. The new version of the face looks better, the first (left) one looked better all-around, though the moustache looked more like Charlot, and the right one may have been an attempt to look mad, but was too convoluted with those diagonal lines across the face. The skin colors are nice, the highlights and mid-tones are kind of pale and pasty as i've heard how Hitlers complexion was, maybe you could give it a more yellow/greenish tone at the dark areas if you wish go pursue that look.
The design of the letters on the word balloon looks nice, nice AA and all. Now expecting you to post a large advance in the next wip of this.

The profanity is against forum's policy, as has been pointed out time and again, and as i'm sure you know.

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 11:44:47 pm
Looks nice, Hitler is immediatly identifiable in this. The new version of the face looks better, the first (left) one looked better all-around, though the moustache looked more like Charlot, and the right one may have been an attempt to look mad, but was too convoluted with those diagonal lines across the face. The skin colors are nice, the highlights and mid-tones are kind of pale and pasty as i've heard how Hitlers complexion was, maybe you could give it a more yellow/greenish tone at the dark areas if you wish go pursue that look.
The design of the letters on the word balloon looks nice, nice AA and all. Now expecting you to post a large advance in the next wip of this.

The profanity is against forum's policy, as has been pointed out time and again, and as i'm sure you know.

thanks for the awesome reply, and yes im aware of the language rules. ive been around the pixelation crew for a long time now :p
alexander

Offline mikembley

• Pow!
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 12:14:24 pm
I think you should make a Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.. xD