AuthorTopic: Male Human Base for a Small Game [WIP]  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Conexion

• Pixel Penguin
    • View Profile

Male Human Base for a Small Game [WIP]

on: July 20, 2009, 08:27:30 am
Any input? 3 1/2 heads tall, debating adding an extra skin tone . . Any input whether it be anatomy, etc. . . .

Thanks!

Offline theguy

• O god wat?!
    • View Profile

Re: Male Human Base for a Small Game [WIP]

Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:30:33 pm
The first things that come to mind is that he looks shocked because of the shape of his eyes,, try adding more shading. I would say that you should add three more skin tones; specular, light and finally dark. Perhaps another one simply for AA. His wrist is jagged, get rid of that one pixel between he hand and his wrist. His head isn't very round either. That's al lI can see for now, I'm on a computer with a crap monitor.

Offline Krut

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 08:24:07 pm
Leaving "correct" anatomy on the side , i still think you should fix some minor details regarding proportion and position.

The outline itself isn't bad (except some parts that look unnatural, like the top of the head that is too squarish), and adding colours isnt the problem either; The thing is that you are not doing much with what you have.

You should increase the contrast between the shades, so they "pop" out more; also, the inner lines that are supossed to be muscles, are very weird in structure, and in my opinion don't really mix with the current anatomy style you have going on.

Also there are a couple of stray pixels (white) on the hands, and another couple on the knee area (skin tone).

Kee it up tho, with a bit of work, this could really be improved.  :y:

Offline Salmeron

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 12:08:42 am
Give it some shadows,the anatomy's good,but a lil weird^^