AuthorTopic: [WIP] Lord Vehement  (Read 6134 times)

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Re: [WIP] Lord Vehement

Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 09:34:52 pm
Your cape is currently completely flat, but has a decorative lighter colour running along the whole edge.
MdNight's cape has no decorative colour, but is all blue - however it has depth because it curves at the sides (where highlighted).

Your characters arms are half the thickness of his chest. They also only reach to his waist, whereas as you should notice your own arms and fingers reach down to over the middle of your thigh. The hands also appear the length and size of the entire forearm. Check out references! MdNight does well to fix this problem in the arms, although i would personally say his legs and feet are a bit small.

Offline Ddawg

• Trying to listen to those who know more than me
    • View Profile
    • Dawg Pound

Re: [WIP] Lord Vehement

Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 08:25:46 pm
Woah, this is getting better and better! But it doesn't look like you took Derek Reaves' advice on the hue and stuff. I think he'll look awesome if you did what he said. And your shadow is too big and a tiny bit to dark. And it needs to drift to the left side a little bit, because of where your shading is. Also, you still can't see the underwear ::)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 12:06:54 am by CommanderD »
I don\'t want to be a bad boy like I was in the *gulp* past...Please be patient with me.