AuthorTopic: Begin in demoscene... FINISH UPDATE  (Read 36688 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides
Why don't you choose a more drastic perspective that will be much more interesting to work at?

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS
Very good edit Helm  ;)

Yes but, i make other things to put in the scene, the word "pixel-art" inside of brilliants bubles to put "pixel" beetween "M" and "T" and "Art" beetween "T" and "i". And whith this perspective i not think the final result will be good.

In a minuts edit this post and show this.

EDIT:
----------------------------------------------

The image:

What you think?

I prefer make this simple perspective for the moment. When i finish this logo, i will be modify the logo making the perspective with you edit for create a variants :) .
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 05:55:25 pm by Matriax »

Offline initial_reality

• learn to live, live to learn
    • View Profile
hey matriax, I'm your fan ;D

I agree that number 6 is the best. However, I'd spin the A's a little.
And I think the bubbles are too shiny.

Good luck in the demoscene!

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides
I think I don't like the bubbles, do distracting and I also don't see what they're doing in the logo anyway. Pixel Art? We can see that anyway.

Offline Mr.Modem

• My avatar is more outdated than yours...
    • View Profile
The bubbles themselves are quite nice but they definitely don't fit into the picture.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 10:07:05 pm by Mr.Modem »
Nobody is perfect. I'm nobody.

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile
I agree about the bubbles. Although they are well made, they aren't adding anything to the picture and just distracts from the focus. They're also dificult to read.

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS
Well i put "pixel-art" in bubbles for example (i like, bubles rulez XDD) . Also i will put in bubles "2006" etc..

If you enter in my web the actual logo with the trees is very large and i need make anythings( for example the bubbles or fairys) to complete the space, don't put only the letters "matriax"  :P

Also i think to put grass and put the text over and make a reflection etc... but well i will continue make other things and make variants to shows here.

With the perspective text finished.... What complements you will put ¿? (i'm waching demoscences to get ideas)

I have isometric cubes, spheres, stars, grass and fairyes.

C+C plz

Offline Dhaos

• View Profile
    • Crystal Tech Studios
Yay for bubbles! Though they are rather random, they still look cool. Matriax, if you want to keep the bubbles, perhaps you could dim the 'shines' by making them more saturated (add more purple to them). They would blend more that way. Just an idea though.

Offline Radioactivity

• rawr
    • View Profile
I have to agree with helm for the perspective, it's much more interesting and just plainly looks cooler.

Offline Ari

• View Profile
I think it all looks very good. But one thing that is really bugging me, is you're "T". I'm sure some other people might think differently, but thats just my opinion. The top just looks.. I dunno out of place?
I would suggest making the horizontal line smaller and less full of curves, and a bit below the top of the vertical line. More like a cross almost. or a "lower-case T"

I love the coloring by the way
I see
Said the blind man
To his deff dog
In the corner of the round room.