AuthorTopic: Begin in demoscene... FINISH UPDATE  (Read 36529 times)

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS

Re: Begin in demoscene...Update(Perspective,Ilumination...)

Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 10:28:29 am
Dhaos ,

The "X" are diferent perspectives to apply at all letter or put at each letter at diferent perspective.

About the letters more smaller, well i say first will make a easy logo, and now i not go to retouch the line-art. But is a good idea eh :) .

Crazy Asian Gamer,

Yes, i not put all this elements at the final image. I making "things/resources" and when i finish the image decide whats combined "things" are perfect for the image.

Well and now i decrease the colours, 12 to 11 . And have the same quality etc.. And now can add 5 colours to 16 :) .

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS

Re: Begin in demoscene...Update(Perspective,Ilumination...)

Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 02:23:39 pm
Text textured and finished.

And now choosing the perspective....

I like the 6.the perspective is only aplly at the "M,X" i have to applly at the other letters with minus depth, is an example.

What you thing? all the letters in perspective, or only the First and last letter with perspective... Or you will make another perspective?(with the same line-art(1).

C+C plz.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday
I like #3. I think you should make the perspective deeper. Just a bit.

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran
 Looking great Matriax. Keep up the good work for new logos and banners for your site.

Offline Dhaos

• View Profile
    • Crystal Tech Studios
# 3 and #6 are my favorite here, well done matriax! #6 would look a little bit better if each letter had perspective, but like you said, you wanted to this to be simple so its great as is ^_^.

Offline Mr.Modem

• My avatar is more outdated than yours...
    • View Profile
First of all number 6 is the best imo. As Dhaos said it would look better if all the letters had a little perspective though. It's really nice to your progress, this logo is lightyears ahead of the first one! I think the letters could use a little more texture though, they look too flat. You've used a typical demoscenish 2x2 dithering which is nice but you could add some more random pixels. Some small random highlights and shadows that makes the texture a little bit more interesting. I've done a small edit on the left side of the 'M' to give you some ideas. It is maybe a little over textured but I think you understand what I mean.

Nobody is perfect. I'm nobody.

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS
First thanks for all the comment.

I like #3. I think you should make the perspective deeper. Just a bit.

Yes i only make a little of perspective to view the effect. For the final logo, if i choose the 3 or 6 the perspective will be increase.

Looking great Matriax. Keep up the good work for new logos and banners for your site.

# 3 and #6 are my favorite here, well done matriax! #6 would look a little bit better if each letter had perspective, but like you said, you wanted to this to be simple so its great as is ^_^.

Yes, yes how i say for the final logo will be increase the perspective that all letters.

And Mr.Modem,

Thanks for the edit is very good :) . I can change the texture more fast, with the line-art apply texture and put in the final logo. I create various textures for the logo, but first i want choose the perspective, and when i have choosed , i will create another post with the choosed perspective with differents texture :)

And well the perspective winnerr isssss... 6!!!  ;D

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS
I have a problem of the perspective 6.

If i make the perspective of all letters the type 6#... the "R" not change, is the same not? the "R" is equal with or without perspective, are in the center.  ???

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides
depends of the z-depth width you add to the letters. If you make them really fat, you'd have to do maybe one more line for the sides of the R, almost.

Offline Matriax

• View Profile
    • MATRIAX PIXEL GRAPHICS
Well is correct, i put the text "MATRIAX" In a 3d program, and the letter "R" not change. I put depth to 380, and if i change the perspective you can view much depth but in front perspective, all have a little perspective, but the "R" not have.

The solution is make all the letters with the same perspective and "R" change. But if all the letters have the same perspective effect not is than good.