AuthorTopic: Fan Boy  (Read 2832 times)

Offline SWOT

• #1 Commander of Ickus
    • View Profile

Fan Boy

on: July 09, 2009, 04:07:53 am

This Guy is a fan boy with the Mega Man shooter, the cracked bat from Earthbound, Leonardo's belt from TMNT, Lucas's Shirt of Mother 3, and Solid Snaked Head band from MGS Series.
I don't like the skin I think I need to find more skin like colors
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:23:25 am by SWOT »

Offline Ddawg

• Trying to listen to those who know more than me
    • View Profile
    • Dawg Pound

Re: Fan Boy

Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:55 pm
yeah, he looks weird with pale skin. It makes him look creepier if thats what your gonig for.
I don\'t want to be a bad boy like I was in the *gulp* past...Please be patient with me.

Offline SWOT

• #1 Commander of Ickus
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 03:40:43 am
Yeah that's the way i was trying to make it look. Hes some fan boy, he sits in the basement playing games and never goes into the sun.

If anythinks they could give me advice to improve it that would be nice
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:42:19 am by SWOT »

Offline PASSOUT

• The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 05:36:01 am
Well heres my 2 cents,

Instanly I can see that the stripes on the shirt are wrong and should match the place men of the shirt not the placement of the line
http://www.bridgat.com/files/LACOSTE_POLO_TSHIRTSWHOLESALE_SOLID_STRIPE_SHIRT_7.jpg like in the picture.

Not digging the black lines ither, I mean the outlines fine but it doesn't realy work as a dark shade. He also seems lifeless give him some more action.

Lucas's Shirt of Mother 3,Earthbound same game?

Any way I'd darken up the shades in the face, maybe give the face more structure, and then I'd remove some of the shades that a worth less, and are not noticible if missing.

IDK just something to thin about.

P.S all of those games are fine examples of great sprite work I realy enjoyed the use of color in Mother 3, so  if you get the chance try looking them over.
"Well, if you're still reading this, then stop. Go practice! Do a drawing. Just make shit, you know, something that is exclusively a product of you. "

Offline SWOT

• #1 Commander of Ickus
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 06:24:18 am
What were you saying about Lucas's Shirt from Mother 3 , and about Earthbound?
I love Earthbound and Mother 3. They are hands down my favorite games and Mother is the best series in my opinion.

Yeah I fixed the blackoutline. and tried fixing the stripes on the shirt
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:41:40 am by SWOT »