AuthorTopic: Inconsistent Gate! Help Needed~  (Read 9581 times)

Offline Zettman

• Prinny, dood.
    • View Profile

Re: Inconsistent Gate! Help Needed~

Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 12:40:59 am
Off topic a little, Elk? I just realized it was you, big fan by the way ^^ (I know you through a friend, Hulio-G)

I've gotta admit, I have no idea what you meant in your last post @.@ the side height and the middle only 1 pixel difference?... @.@

Offline Derek_Reaves

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 03:27:42 am
Well, I've been using Paint since forever, but I use Graphics Gale for things like "Full desaturation" and what not, but I feel more comfortable on paint tbh :/

You can do palette swaps fairly easily in paint.

Select the eye dropper tool and select the color you wish to replace as your left click, and the color you wish to replace it with as your right click.

Then select the eraser tool. Hold control, then press and hold +(on the numberpad and While still holding control!) until you have a nice, big eraser. Then just hold right click and draw over the object until the colors are completely swapped. You'll probably want to use an eraser that is close to the size of the image though to insure you don't miss any pixels.

Offline Zettman

• Prinny, dood.
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29:57 am
Oh thank you! I've "accidentally" done that, and ruined many pieces xD at least now I know how to manually do it  :blind: thank you. Hmmm... I guess all there is to fix is the dimensions on the footsteps... But like I said, I don't understand Elks post :/ I'm bad at reading comprehension...

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 06:37:40 pm
AUGH, use graphics gale instead, right click to select a colour, make sure colourdepth is 256 or lower, and then just .. change rbg values. Much better workflow, I'd say
' _ '

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 06:47:12 pm
or better yet! Click the little arrow down below the palette in GG, save the palette of the first one and then open the second one, and load the palette you just saved. It has a nice little "Load palette" window where you can click a color from the loaded palette to copy it and then click a color on the current one to plop it in!

And if you select the whole left palette and drop it into the right one, GG will even do a really nice job auto-assigning each color to the closest one! =;3

yay GG! yaaaaaay 777 views
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:49:33 pm by Atnas »

Offline Zettman

• Prinny, dood.
    • View Profile

Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 10:13:55 pm
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about my post views? It's over nineee hundreeeed < lol.

I'll make the wall go vertical next, and I still think that the stone path is off dimensions... Btw how does the rock pillars look inbetween the doors? They might be the cause of the off dimensions actually... Help?