AuthorTopic: Anatomy Break  (Read 25381 times)

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Re: Anatomy Break

Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 07:43:48 pm
@miscdude - taken wrong not, little disconcerting it is, though, when basics understood, is not being. worries make self, it does

@*bill* - I see where some of the shaidng can get confusing after looking at it closer. Though shouldn't I keep the shading consistent? I fgured since the character is shaded from the top left, I figured everything else should be too. I'll see if I can't fix the shading a little later to see if I can't get it right around the entire piece. Thank you for the edit. The increased contrast looks nice in some places but out of place in others. (At least to me anyway.) Maybe I'll have to see where I go with that.

I've decided to take a little break from giant robots to work on my anatomy a little bit.

I changed the size by just a hair so I could get some more area to work with. I think I have the legs but I'm really sick of trying to work with the arms and the hands. Another thing that's bothering me was the how it looked dull. So the character on the right has increased contrast a bit.

How'd I do?
CnC, please,thanks.

(and why are the images messing up I wonder? Give me a sec.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:50:50 pm by xhunterko »