AuthorTopic: My Habbo Graphs Stash :D  (Read 3549 times)

Offline OnePiece

• View Profile

My Habbo Graphs Stash :D

on: May 28, 2009, 07:01:18 am
I've been doing alterations since I was 11, and I've progressed very well I could say :D

These are the new tiki version of range I developed, it took me a while but was worth it in the end.

Stream;

Thrones;

Waterfall;

And this is the complete set, :D

I know there's some problems, it took me a while to decide wether to have a black outline behind the waterfall enterence, or make another rock there - But I decided to leave it so, :D I'm only 15. What can I say? ^^

Thanks,
- OnePiece

Offline lollige

• MrLollige
    • View Profile
    • MrLollige blog

Re: My Habbo Graphs Stash :D

Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:36:07 am
The end result looks quite nice! Well done on that!

However, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. You hardly really made anything in here, all of it is copy and pasted from other furniture, and in the best case recolored. Which is fine on habbo alteration communities, but we are not one. We often expect people that they draw things from scratch.
Also, I really recommend not bumping old threads (like JJ Naas habbo thread, it was 2 months old), as it just annoys people.

At last, we do not quickly think art is more special when made on young age. I think the average age on this forum is about 16 or so?
Do you make pixel art from scratch too? We'd be happy if you would share that :)

MrLollige

Offline OnePiece

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 11:24:58 am
The end result looks quite nice! Well done on that!

However, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. You hardly really made anything in here, all of it is copy and pasted from other furniture, and in the best case recolored. Which is fine on habbo alteration communities, but we are not one. We often expect people that they draw things from scratch.
Also, I really recommend not bumping old threads (like JJ Naas habbo thread, it was 2 months old), as it just annoys people.

At last, we do not quickly think art is more special when made on young age. I think the average age on this forum is about 16 or so?
Do you make pixel art from scratch too? We'd be happy if you would share that :)

MrLollige

Pretty much from scratch actually, it's hard and sorry for the bump :D

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 03:39:07 am
this is only a little crit, on the chair, the arm rest where it bends, theres some issues there.

other than that good work  ;D

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt