AuthorTopic: Animation books?  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Batzy

• Huzzah....
    • View Profile
    • GameBros

Re: Animation books?

Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 09:37:44 pm
Oh wow i didn't even noticed how much the collection costs i'm stunned "€794.77, $919.36"  :yay: it must be worth it

Offline robotacon

• robotacon
    • View Profile
    • It Got Dark

Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 08:48:39 am
I agree, it's pricey as hell. But if you compare it to taking a course like that it's about right I guess.
If you take a course you can ask questions but if you get the DVDs you can go back to them and watch them over and over.

I dunno though. I think the book might be just as useful by itself because all the previews from the DVD tell pretty much the same story.

LODYblokady

Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 09:07:03 am
I agree, it's pricey as hell. But if you compare it to taking a course like that it's about right I guess.
If you take a course you can ask questions but if you get the DVDs you can go back to them and watch them over and over.

I dunno though. I think the book might be just as useful by itself because all the previews from the DVD tell pretty much the same story.

If a picture can paint a thousand words, surely a collection of DVD's will help you a considerable amount more.
 :-*

Offline eckered

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:16:46 am
i uhh... borrowed.. the collection of dvd's, and from a first glance, the whole series of them is quite interesting.  theres animations strung together, quick explinations, lectures, and lessions for every type of animation you can imagine. 
i don't know if its worth 900 bucks, but i can tell theres a ton of good information in the series.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:29:06 am by eckered »