AuthorTopic: [WIP] The Angry Bird  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Peach

• Compile Me!
    • View Profile
    • The Peach Portfolio.

[WIP] The Angry Bird

on: May 13, 2009, 04:48:41 pm
Hello all, at the end I opened this thread because I don't find a way to finish a piece I've started a few week ago.
It's based on a draw I've done lot of time ago and found it perfect for pixelling, so right now I've created the whole scene, but my main problem is again on some depth errors and small quirks I wish to eliminate
consider the piece is still unfinished, but before going on I wanted to correct:
legs of the bird, foreground objects shading, lighting contrast and background overall composition

now the piece:

any C+C is very welcome :)

"It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye". - mom

Offline boojiboy

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] The Angry Bird

Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:16:00 pm

Hey, I really like this piece.
This isn't a great edit. I messed up a few things, it's late and I'm tired.
Hopefully it's self explanatory but if you want me to explain some of my changes let me know. It was mainly that they needed to be closer and the birds left arm was too high. The right arm isn't too bad but the whole body is in a strange position, mine isn't much better.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:19:01 pm by boojiboy »

Offline Peach

• Compile Me!
    • View Profile
    • The Peach Portfolio.

Re: [WIP] The Angry Bird

Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:11:33 am
thanks boojiboy for the reply.
although that wasn't the part I wanted to edit, I do see the need for some small modifications on body proportions and such things.

Actually my greatest problem is on colors, having 3 different light sources that "interacts" with the characters.

anyway, I hope I can post an update soon
"It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye". - mom