AuthorTopic: My fighter character... am I too late?  (Read 2691 times)

Offline hondo

• Wish you where here.
    • View Profile

My fighter character... am I too late?

on: February 09, 2006, 05:35:27 pm
Okay, I put it off long enough.  Here's my construstion fighter and his head shot.  Funny thing is when I started working on the portrait I expected to do a nice clean pixel perfect picture.  But as I but down the rough out line I was going to use I thought...  That looks pretty good.  So I just fiddled around with it, coloured it and called it done and I must say that I like this more then what I was going to do.  Because he's a big construction worker I see him and not being clean and perfect.  I made it to reflect my over all character's attitude and I think it worked out quite well.

Do you?

Offline Dan

• "Haha The Man"
    • View Profile

Re: My fighter character... am I too late?

Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 06:28:27 pm
Yea, i must agree the head shot with the rough like sketchy edges does add an effect to enhance the characters personality. It's great pixels and colouring but the sign that are stuck in his back (if they are) look out of proportion to his body and the other sign he is holding. Great work.

Thanks,

Dan
That's the way the cookie crumbles. - Do the bug bob.     - Woot!

Offline Dhaos

• View Profile
    • Crystal Tech Studios

Re: My fighter character... am I too late?

Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 06:43:36 pm
Yay another entry ^_^. That dude is scary.  The rough~toony look on the portrait worked out quite well; I like both pics alot, except for the eyes...they just seem blank, tis just a nitpick, no real need to change it however.