AuthorTopic: Need some help with animation and (if may) creation of other new creatures  (Read 2482 times)

Offline JeanWinters

• View Profile

However those images created using Photoshop and it's features, so images are not pixel-arted, I think. But I need some suggestions please.

Offline BlackTerror

• View Profile
Well, yes, but more importantly, the robes' forms look very rough and ill-defined. The shading doesn't convey the underlying shape very well right now, which is the main goal of shading. Probably the best is on his outstretched right arm. Most of the guy just looks like an almost random blob of clay.

You should want to get the static form and look of the character down first, long before you start on animations. That's because if you make any change to the former, you have to make it to every frame of the latter as well. What specific sorts of comments are you looking for?

Offline JeanWinters

• View Profile
Maybe picture looks poor because of browser or filehost server features ? Here's right link http://i39.tinypic.com/2nc1h6f.png. I think there picture looks less smooth and less blured. And in Potoshop it looks more better, I'm little confused.... really.... Hower you're right, I'm  admiting.... What can I do, I've little practice....

In soon time I'll post more picture like that.... Interesting what people think about.....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:47:26 am by JeanWinters »