AuthorTopic: Space photographer  (Read 3349 times)

Offline dich

• View Profile
    • www.yoyomode.ru

Space photographer

on: February 01, 2006, 12:14:20 pm

Colors: 29
Excuse me for my bad English! :/

Offline Crazy Asian Gamer

• Guess who follows trends?
    • View Profile
    • CAG's NONEXISTANT Page... of DOOM

Re: Space photographer

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 06:10:47 am
Nice use of transparency.
Her right boob sticks out more than her left.  ::)
Yeah, uh, kids, don't stare at boobies.

Lovin' the piece. What happened to the samurai scene? Was that finished?

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 06:29:19 am
Color count could come down by quite a lot, I imagine. You have quite a few near-black colors and a lot of the skin tones are really similar and could probably be merged with no detail lost. Also, on the color chart the 2nd row, 2nd and 3rd column, those grens could easily be merged. Perhaps even the 1st column could be merged with those also. Basically, this could be taken down to 16-20 colors, I think, but it's not a necessity.

I think her boobs get mixed up with her knees. At first I couldn't tell what was going on there, until I thought about the foreshortening consciously. It's especially difficult for my mind to understand what's going on with the left (viewer right) breast and leg. I'm not sure how that'd go about being fixed, though.

Interesting piece though, I don't see pixel art used like this too often.

Offline dich

• View Profile
    • www.yoyomode.ru

Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 02:14:20 pm
Nice use of transparency.
Thanks very much!  ;D

Her right boob sticks out more than her left.  ::)
Yes, I am aware of this :)
But this because of extended onward right hand. Her left bust to be further right.
Sorry for my bad English!  :-\

Lovin' the piece. What happened to the samurai scene? Was that finished?
I do not know, when I finished my "Samurai". I am hard pressed in time for not commercial drawing. But many thanks that shown an interest!

Offline dich

• View Profile
    • www.yoyomode.ru

Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 02:22:01 pm
Color count could come down by quite a lot, I imagine. You have quite a few near-black colors and a lot of the skin tones are really similar and could probably be merged with no detail lost. Also, on the color chart the 2nd row, 2nd and 3rd column, those grens could easily be merged. Perhaps even the 1st column could be merged with those also. Basically, this could be taken down to 16-20 colors, I think, but it's not a necessity.
Yes, certainly, I agree that possible to optimize the colour, but I wanted to optimize the colour. But thank you that have turned my attention on this.

I think her boobs get mixed up with her knees. At first I couldn't tell what was going on there, until I thought about the foreshortening consciously. It's especially difficult for my mind to understand what's going on with the left (viewer right) breast and leg. I'm not sure how that'd go about being fixed, though.

Interesting piece though, I don't see pixel art used like this too often.
Yes, her pose really  complicated  ;) But change presently that that I do not want.
Thank you for high estimation!  ;D