AuthorTopic: The pixelpolis time capsule  (Read 2621 times)

instant

The pixelpolis time capsule

on: January 30, 2006, 04:46:59 am
ok, I am impressed by the talent presented on this forum so much that i feel upset that there are so few resources out there for the next generation of pixel pushers. I thought about it and since i know that tutorials take forever to make i was hoping that everyone on the site could make a collective tutorial featuring his/ or her tips, tricks, and tecniques for pixeling.  All im asking is that you guys post something that beginners, and even the greats would want to know, if you have a special dithering tecnique-or you just want to show us the basics, just post it here. I bet that even you'll learn a lot from all of the other posters even if you're helm (i love that fighter sprite XD) or some other  great pixel pusher :)

im thinking of this as a time capsule for future artists to learn how its done.

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Re: The pixelpolis time capsule

Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 03:23:07 pm
Well, it is hoped that this will be such a repository of pixel art knowledge, but it is growing slowly.  Also, this thread is a good place to see the places where people have shared their knowledge.  So there are places where pixel artists are offering their vast knowledge, you just have to look for it ;-)
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.