AuthorTopic: Downtime  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Downtime

on: February 01, 2006, 03:29:46 am
Hey everybody,

We had an unexpected downtime with the forum today. The best guess is that the server host was doing some upgrading and it disabled the SMF forum services. I took care of the problem, but if you experience anything unusual with the service, please let me know. Thanks!

Happy Pixeling!

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Re: Downtime

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 03:45:22 am
Lovely. I got worried for a while, there.

Suddenly, click-zooming doesn't work anymore, though. I doubt it's just on my end.

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 04:20:52 am
Noticing that too.. will see about that.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 11:53:12 am
"Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home3/sh0gun/public_html/pixelopolis/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home3/sh0gun/public_html/pixelopolis/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home3/sh0gun/public_html/pixelopolis/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home3/sh0gun/public_html/pixelopolis/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/sh0gun/public_html/pixelopolis/Sources/Subs.php:232)"

It rather scared me.  I had this bad feeling it was going down again for a long time. 
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 02:06:33 pm
Good to know nothing bad happened... at first this looked too similar to what happened to pixelation. Would have been nice to drop a note on the irc channel's topic though! And this is a good reminder to back up the board periodically (board and the wiki), just in case.
It's good to have you back pixelopolis :)