AuthorTopic: Metroid Prime  (Read 8328 times)

Offline zurginator

• 072h4t3r
    • View Profile

Re: Metroid Prime

Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 03:48:02 am
In respose to the way it's posed, it's part based, so most of that will be programed.

I'm an 072 h4t3r.

Offline Dr D

• Not a real doctor.
    • View Profile
    • PJ Gallery

Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 07:59:10 pm
Earlier in the thread, two reference pictures were posted.

Offline zurginator

• 072h4t3r
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 12:22:07 am
MP2D officially hit the dirt today. Every active team member got perm-banned, so I don't really see much point in continuing this sprite.
I'm an 072 h4t3r.

Offline Dr D

• Not a real doctor.
    • View Profile
    • PJ Gallery

Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 12:31:01 am
Wow, excuse me for the off-topicness, but may I ask what happened?

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • paintbread
    • paintbread
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 12:46:30 am
MP2D officially hit the dirt today. Every active team member got perm-banned, so I don't really see much point in continuing this sprite.

Off topic as well, but I would assume that a project would be, well, smart enough not to base their sole form of communication in an area over which they themselves have no control. It just seems rather poorly planned. :sry:

Though this opens up great oppurtunities for yourself - to not be tied to a project which seems like what would be a giant time hog, enabling you to get down to some smaller, faster, generally more economic in terms of learning, pixel art!

Offline zurginator

• 072h4t3r
    • View Profile

Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 01:52:01 am
Wow, excuse me for the off-topicness, but may I ask what happened?

Sure. A long lasting member, PY got banned. We didn't like it and said so. I got banned, Timmeh (another team member) has been suspended, CMC, Sgt Cortez, Under the ashes, and some other people left due to this, and basically all that is left is the work and the Admins that got rid of us.
I'm an 072 h4t3r.

Offline Dr D

• Not a real doctor.
    • View Profile
    • PJ Gallery

Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 02:15:21 am
Sounds like a similar case that is happening with me and another admin on another game right this moment. But I'm leaving, not getting banned.

Anyways I'm sorry for the loss, but at least, like Atnas said, you have some great new opportunities!  :)

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 08:24:53 am
Whoops. That's not how you make a game, folks (referring to the admins)

Anyhow, thanks for clearing that up (: I, as a moderator definately allow posts that clear up matters referring directly to the subject of the thread even though they're not art-related.

On the same note, as a moderator, I'd like to say that from this post onwards I'd like to see that all further discussion about MP2D is taken to the official off-topic thread. If zurginator wishes to continue with this piece or if you want to give critique to the piece, please go ahead and do so!

:)
' _ '