AuthorTopic: Tisha is Back!  (Read 11804 times)

Offline Tisha

• Kitten
    • View Profile

Re: Tisha is Back!

Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 04:02:31 am
I cannot believe I am being attacked for something not even NEARLY as blatant as significant others. This is bull shit.

I've already explained myself. Just drop it, really. I apologized and it wasn't accepted. End of conversation.

Ohh baby, I said, that your apology, was acepted, but them again you come being mean, I just tell you, please, why don't you just start being polite, I'm a girl, and I'm not used to be treated as bad as you do, and of course, I don't want anybody to tell me This is bull shit. I mean I'm a lady, and as that i think i decerve respect, if you want to give me a critique, at least have the courtesy to do it without being ofensive, and it also, doens't go only for me, I think this is a comunity where we have to help and support eachother, but you know, what are you doing? you're scaring people away! I'm just asking here for some respect, otherwise, I won't come back! I love pixelart, though i hadn't the chance to improve latelly, and by the time I want to comeback, what i get, is someone getting pretty ofensive with me at nothing, imagine how i do feel, once again, I repeat, I'm not used to be treated in that really harsh way, since I'm a LADY! , all I ask here, is a place wher i can grow as an artist, and being treated with decency, and please, not more bull shits at me!
Meow

Tisha

Offline Q.K.

• @qkjosh
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 06:51:45 pm
You might deserve that respect if you bothered to quit whining about how "You're a lady, I 'decerve' some respect" and took the time to make your post more intelligible (ie. spellchecking)

Anyhow, this isn't my place anyways, so I'll just leave it.

Offline PyroPiranha

• "Leading Ninja Authority" - Ninja #2350228
    • View Profile

Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 07:58:01 pm
Tisha, Darion, Q.K consider this a warning for violating rule #1, instead of arguing next time please contact myself or another moderator.  Locked until I receive ample evidence that this post can continue constructively.  Feel free to PM me if you have any comments or concerns.