AuthorTopic: More animation! and some other stuff too.  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Corsair

• some assembly required
    • View Profile

More animation! and some other stuff too.

on: January 08, 2009, 07:47:53 pm
After now having regained some measure of expendable time, i've picked up this little hobby again.
ayways, spent the better part of last night fooling with this. Yeah. it's that same guy again. call me uncreative.

Anyways, i also "finished" up this little number, but i'm still treading in unfamiliar waters with it, so there's tons of room for improvement.

Naturally, all criticisms are welcome and appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:51:10 pm by Corsair »

Offline CrazyMLC

• View Profile

Re: More animation! and some other stuff too.

Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 06:54:43 am
Neat little animation you have there, the swings are very flashy with the wind/sparks coming off, it look very well done. But the sword is gray and very hard to see. Lighter shade? Slightly blue?

As for the other picture, I think you need another color in there for the moon, etc, it doesn't blend into the black very well. Maybe that's intended? I don't know.
The water looks very nice, but it looks like she just rose up from the water, or blood is dripping into it, and it looks very peaceful, not stirred up at all. So I think you need a depression, or some circular waves. Also, the color is weird, shouldn't it be red? Or possibly splotches of red blood in it? Also, the shadow is good, but technically wrong, the shadow would be very stretched if a light source was right behind someone.
I personally recommend trying to put in fog, I think it would look very nice.

Other than that, it looks very nice and stylistic.

Offline hotnikkelz

• View Profile

Re: More animation! and some other stuff too.

Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 02:09:08 pm
Animation is really really nice i must say. As for the pic

i tihnk you should have some blood in the water since it's dripping from her. The completely black space between the moon, water and girl is distracting, you should fill it with something ;)