AuthorTopic: Grass guy ?  (Read 11117 times)

Offline Batzy

• Huzzah....
    • View Profile
    • GameBros

Re: Grass guy ?

Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 09:05:36 pm
I've been a little lazy but atleast done something:

I think i've clean it up but haven't still changed any color but took some colors out of it  :P

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 04:21:50 am
the grass looks to organised for what i believe to be  Mongolian, Balinese maybe Chinese farmer, also the fact i also seem to think hes rather poor and depressed and looks like hes just about to pull up the grass to get his daily wager or something...

so in some aspects i rather the messy un organised look... just when it gets sloppy thats where the issue becomes one i think we should look at

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 06:40:01 am
this is a bit OT but what does the fact that he might be Asian have to do with the regularity of his grass?  and why group balinese in with the chinese and mongolians?  just seems like a set of very strange assumptions.

I agree that the grass should be less regular but the logic stuck out to me as bizarre  ???.
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #23 on: January 02, 2009, 09:12:53 am
the hat... the mountains... the hair.... just seems to me that the poor parts of Asia....... Vietnam even maybe. and so if poor im guessing he wouldnt make his grass very perfect like that family who changed thier hedge into a christmas dumpling

sory if ot seemed offencive, i didnt mean it in that way at all
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:15:04 am by balls01 »

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline Batzy

• Huzzah....
    • View Profile
    • GameBros

Reply #24 on: January 02, 2009, 01:20:30 pm
Haha... it was fun to read your comments  :) But really i'm out of ideas what should i do with the grass and should i make a rod or something to that guy ? i'm going to change the color theme a bit and could the mountains be just brown/grey like in BlackDragons edit but not so damn dark   ???
and with the sky i think it doesn't need any clouds after all.

What do you say ?

Offline hotnikkelz

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 03:03:17 am
Put some tilt on the grass.  As it is right now, grass standing perfectly vertical isn't very...appealing.  Put a lil sway on the grass, like a 30-60 degree tilt. Adding a blade of grass in the dude's mouth is pretty gangsta imo