AuthorTopic: Me!  (Read 6649 times)

Offline Quake

• View Profile

Re: Me!

Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 09:17:07 pm
Changed parts, mainly just small details..

Made the nosel hole lighter by one tone, added a somewhat line of darker tone on the left and changed the eye to be more like the reference.. It looked kind of chinese

Don't know if it looks better, up to you really :}

Offline Pizza Tom

• @pizzadramon
    • pizzatom
    • View Profile
    • Blag

Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 01:27:47 am
Hmm. Quake, your edit definitely makes the skin more smooth, I think, but it's just too dark for me. xP I tried making the midtone a bit lighter instead of making the light tone darker. Dunno if it really accomplished much though. :/

I feel like I'm reaching the point where I can't do much more on this piece. Or maybe I'm just sick of looking at it. XD Anyway, I need to start constructing it out of cardboard soon, so I'll call it done wherever I'm at with it by Saturday evening.
pizzatom.tumblr.com
@pizzadramon

Formerly Regulus Awesome

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 08:43:28 pm
i think quakes edit does help i think you went super cool kung-fu crazy with your highlights. i know this is for a painting or whatch-a-ma-wanna-do-with-it. sorry i added one color if thats ok, i basically got quakes edit and put some highlights in it.....and  added a color

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline Pizza Tom

• @pizzadramon
    • pizzatom
    • View Profile
    • Blag

Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 12:59:40 am
Because of time constraints, I'm afraid I have to call it done where it is. Wish I could work on it more, but this and another huuuuge project need to be done before the 15th.  :blind:

Thank you all for your help with this! I feel like I learned a lot.  ;D I'll post pictures when it's done.
pizzatom.tumblr.com
@pizzadramon

Formerly Regulus Awesome