AuthorTopic: Base Game Graphic [WIP]  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Ninjafro

• View Profile

Base Game Graphic [WIP]

on: December 28, 2008, 04:20:30 pm
<--- Toned build

<---- Average build

<---- Muscular build

<----- Stocky build.

C+C please!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 01:47:20 am by Ninjafro »

Offline Jim16

• Damian_G_R
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/18544.htm
    • View Profile

Re: Base Game Graphic [WIP]

Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 07:36:35 pm
Thats skinny one looks muscular to me. I prefer the word toned though.
I have many things to do, but I shall be back, and hopefully give some good critique.

Edit:
Ok lets get started.

Well Toned skinny Dude:
 Well he's head is to wide in proportion to his body, I think head size ratio width wise is about 1/3 to the body, where 2/3's are 1/3 a shoulder each. (these are not accurate ratio's)

Normal sized Toned dude:
 he's probs the only one that looks about right.

Muscle man:
 Well firstly, the abdominals don't look right, and the rib cage should be just about aligned with the hips.(again this is not accurate, as the rib cage can differ depending on weight and many other factors, and on the average person, from the upper part of the rib cage to the lower, you might notice that that move slightly toward the inner part of the hips.) keeping in mind all factors. So this needs to be a bit wider by the abdominals and again the head on this look awkward.

Fat man:
Well he looks good until you get to the hips, where the transition between stomach and The Elvis pelvis are and isn't good at all.

Overall:
the legs are ok on all of them but need a bit of something, I can't get my finger on it though.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 10:12:45 pm by Jim16 »

Offline Ninjafro

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 04:33:59 am
Alright, I made an edit keeping the things you said in mind.  I think they look a bit better now.

Offline Ninjafro

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 04:08:03 pm
Any more critique?

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 05:21:24 pm
Patience, people will post their comments when they feel like adding to your piece. The way you are setting this up is far form the way I work so I couldn't give you relevant critisism, perhaps this goes for others, or they have other reasons. Do not attempt to force critique here, people post to help you from their good nature, not because you demand it.

Offline Ninjafro

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:49:45 pm
o.O  I wasn't demanding anything.  I was just trying to say that I am still going to hang around for a bit and listen to C+C.