AuthorTopic: Secret Santa 2008!  (Read 58504 times)

Offline Mirre

• Pokémon Trainer
    • View Profile
    • LINNEART

Re: Secret Santa 2008!

Reply #40 on: December 25, 2008, 09:48:39 am
Yay, I'm so glad that you liked it, Panda! :) And it's so sweet of you to think of me! :-[

And such awesome presents everyone has done. It was really fun to look through the list. :) Great job everyone!

Must've been bad this year though. I didn't even get coal. :(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:59:12 am by Mirre »

Offline MashPotato

• View Profile
    • Crabshack Gallery

Reply #41 on: December 25, 2008, 10:23:28 pm
Thanks for the gift, I Am Uh--I especially like the font :)
Nice job everyone!  Some fine lookin' pixels here, as always :D  Merry Christmas!

Offline happymonster

• View Profile

Reply #42 on: December 25, 2008, 10:31:54 pm
Great pieces here!

I also love Junkboy's piece and would love to play that game RIGHT NOW! ;)

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Reply #43 on: December 26, 2008, 05:23:02 am
@Huzba: Dude, I had no idea what to say. That is most explicitly awesome. (Replaces current wallpaper.)

@Souly: The very reason that we are someday going to be attacked by aliens is explained in your piece. (First i thought it was just a surprise, careless toss. Then I noticed the blue shirt flnging in response.)

@Junkboy: I'm so glad you recognize, (and like), the piece. I was afraid you wouldn't cause I noticed that it was an indoor piece. I tried to get the sunset right but ran out of time. I thought it'd be better then the usual bandaids you've been getting. Even thought it was tempting to do something easy.  ::) Anyways, glad you like it, Merry Christmas.

All in all, awesome gits everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 05:26:27 am by xhunterko »

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Reply #44 on: December 26, 2008, 05:28:53 am
THANKS OVERKILL!!! I like his bird-pants, heh. Like how you incorporated my fav' colors into the piece too. Great job! :)

@Opacus: Hope you liked it! And now that it's past the dead line, I can post the alternates that I couldn't submit to Panda, as I was gone the whole week without internet connection to my parents, before coming back today. Hope it's ok with the mods..

scanline version(I prefer this one than the original, as it works better as a desktop backround, but the Scanline method doubled the already large color count : / ):

Post Apocalyptic Tingle!:

@Huzba: ...That's feckin' awesome...

And to everyone else: Wonderful gifts all around, and great job. Whatever Holiday you celebrate at this time of year, Happy "That"!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 05:33:12 am by The B.O.B. »
my back hurts...

Offline madPXL

• PXL Crow
    • View Profile
    • madpxl.com

Reply #45 on: December 26, 2008, 05:01:58 pm
Well done everyone :)
Special thanks to Rosse for his cube-shaped version of Mario Bros meeting Crocodingus :D

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #46 on: December 26, 2008, 06:05:08 pm
would have been nice to have a response or something from tehwexxl0rz, guess I'll have to live with my WIP with no explanation this year.
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #47 on: December 26, 2008, 07:24:59 pm
would have been nice to have a response or something from tehwexxl0rz, guess I'll have to live with my WIP with no explanation this year.

He posted a message earlier on the thread (a few posts before yours):

On another note, eek! I didn't realize WIPs were being posted! I'm kind of sad that the surprise of a finish piece is ruined for Dogmeat and anyone else. :( (Sorry, Dogmeat! I'll have my piece done for you asap!)

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Reply #48 on: December 26, 2008, 08:25:18 pm
Ah I totally missed that.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Dex

• ---
    • adamfergusonart
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/11794.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #49 on: December 27, 2008, 06:00:07 am
THANKS OVERKILL!!! I like his bird-pants, heh. Like how you incorporated my fav' colors into the piece too. Great job! :)

@Opacus: Hope you liked it! And now that it's past the dead line, I can post the alternates that I couldn't submit to Panda, as I was gone the whole week without internet connection to my parents, before coming back today. Hope it's ok with the mods..

scanline version(I prefer this one than the original, as it works better as a desktop backround, but the Scanline method doubled the already large color count : / ):

Post Apocalyptic Tingle!:

@Huzba: ...That's feckin' awesome...

And to everyone else: Wonderful gifts all around, and great job. Whatever Holiday you celebrate at this time of year, Happy "That"!!

Woah, the Tingle is really cool. You should submit that at PJ. :V

The scan-line version of your present is really nice too. :>