AuthorTopic: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]  (Read 18747 times)

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Re: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]

Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 01:59:23 pm
i'm rather starting to enjoy people posting reference pics.

i always felt the body was cramped and stressed so i've tried loosening her stomach with extending it like you chose as one of the ways to do this. but i find with doing this would the arms also be able to be extended or will i have to replace them like last time? also from your reference there shoudlnt be any lightest shine just on that abdomen region at all

i know her head was always dodgy. thanks for the edit i appreciate it ill fix up the body and do a bit of a nickage of faces, if you don't mind that is  ;D also with your face your mouth and eyes look like shes got no emotion like shes terminator or something but ill see if i can edit =D

i think i made her too tall ill whip up another edit

also im thinking of scrapping the whole cloth idea and just put bra n panties, BIMBO BLONDE, if you went to my school i could pick out a good 5 or six with that color
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 05:54:31 pm by balls01 »

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 01:42:20 pm
i felt that having the cloth and the new era hair didnt suit so i decided to try and make a single era instead of two different feels.

so i did the normal lingerie line up, originally it was going to be black but the hair suited the colors of the cloth

i still do have the cloth set up too

BallsArt

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 04:26:45 am
righteoo

i tried seeing what the pixeljoint community said if i added it to the gallery

they basically said it was sh**. the pose was wrong hands  bigger and breasts are meant to be different sizes, and they also said i should try and draw with a pencil.
 i asked ptoing of he brought anything else. he said basically all the same stuff and that i should try to draw more instead of tracing and so on

so in account for all these mess ups i have a wip that took me merely 3 days to do

her right breast does still look wierd im going to continue owrking on it

BallsArt

Offline abzdragon

• cupcake unicorn.
    • View Profile
    • Fishbowl Designs

Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 11:15:46 pm
I have to agree with what everyone else has said about drawing it first and looking at TONS of pictures to get your anatomy right... not just one. I hope you don't mind, but I did an edit of some of the things I think you need to work on. I kinda scribbled everywhere, but it's easier to show than to explain I think...

The shoulders were Way too broad and the stomach was lumpy so I edited that a bit. The breasts and legs are the problem areas (of course I might be biased since I love drawing boobs) and HER right arm (our left). You have to imagine the way she is standing her breasts won't look like two basketballs that don't shift at all. The face I think needs to be softer and more feminine, right now she kind of reminds me of Disney's Tarzan. Also, make sure if you decide to do hair that it looks like Hair not the back of Darth Vader's face mask. ;) Hair isn't meant to look like a hat. The head probably needs to be a bit larger as well. I think you just need to practice the female form a bit more before doing something so adventurous!!  Hope my ideas were helpful.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 11:18:24 pm by abzdragon »

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:56 am
parts i found abit rude but helpful apreciate it i got one rolling in pj because i was told 2 by some people, as you might know.

but i dont understand why drawing in a different form is going to make it any better, i still have an unfinished piece, i still need to learn anatomy, i still will suck at drawing.

BallsArt

Offline abzdragon

• cupcake unicorn.
    • View Profile
    • Fishbowl Designs

Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 03:14:35 am
I didn't meant to draw in a different form... I meant your practicing the female form (looking at many different pictures of females and trying to draw them or replicate poses) will make you better at anatomy. You have to practice drawing before you just get "good" at it.

Edit:
I saw on pixeljoint you said you can't possibly draw females because you don't have any magazines and you have a brother. Well, the internet is a wonderful tool my friend. Use google images... OR start with that picture NaCl posted above!! Pick up a Vogue or something at the newsstand (I know I know, but it will only hurt your male ego once XD)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:18:21 am by abzdragon »

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 09:00:08 am
i live in australia we dont have newsstands ;D we have news agents (shop with magazines basically, were wierd are we)
yeah, true that. ill get a pen/pencil what evers laying around.... bugger, shops are closed

BallsArt

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 01:27:19 pm
well... after a long time of sidetracking so on so on, i have came back to this and learnt... nothing... (atleast im honest...)

from my last reply i decided lets start again with that head of mine. and i still failed

BallsArt

Offline Kazuya Mochu

• ^thx Larwick
    • View Profile
    • my portfolio website

Reply #28 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:17 pm
I think you are jumping to pixel's really soon. its hard to draw the human figure. its still harder to draw it in pixel with size limitations.

your best bet would be to draw with just a pencil on paper and gradually become better at it.

I could sugest tracing over a photo for the porpouse of learning, as long as you are honest with it, specially to yourself, but I dont think your would get much out of that comparing to what you would get from really exercising your skills with some porper figure drawing.

Image size doesn't matter! It's what you do with your pixels that counts!

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 02:41:45 pm
naww i just wanted a super hot chick with a guitar as my avatar coz seriously that avatar rocks kentucky socks, larwicks good=D, well, can i learn figures from learning from what ive done wrong here and what it should be?

and i was drawing with a pencil before, i sucked donkey genitals seriously im soo bad with pencil its not funny.

BallsArt