AuthorTopic: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]  (Read 18736 times)

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Re: woman [wip][NUDITY/REVEALING]

Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 04:47:29 pm
looks like a dude.  the way he's twisting his body is pretty abnormal, and his legs are really short!  his shoulders are pretty round (too low) and his boobs reach way too high on his chest.
my boobs aren't up past my collar bone.

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 06:24:43 pm
Wow, that's pretty rude. Saying that she looks like a dude might be alright if very vague, but then calling the 'woman' (see thread title) 'him' in the rest of the post is totally being an ass.

Don't be an ass.
' _ '

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 08:23:33 pm
Shoulders are not too low, boobs are too high making it look like that. The position of the body is not weird at all, only her right upperarm seems a tad thick.

Offline Red_Mist

• Not enough pixels in the world.
    • View Profile
    • FuzionLLC

Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 09:29:05 pm
I made an attempt to fix the some of the basic face issues... but obviously they are rough for I too am not good at faces/people (blind leading the blind, heh)

I think you did extremely well with this piece and would hate for you to stop because you hit a small road bump. Keep going, I hope this helps a little and I am very impressed so far with this one.

<Xion> I can't see it why can't I see it

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 11:22:47 pm
Head's too large at the moment, forearms are too small, legs are too small, here's some proportion ref to help you:

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 02:34:13 am
i think i went over all the points except for the face ill get the body right then ill work on the face buy the way thank you every one for your help

and i think imageshack has been moved to www.imagehosting.com because i used that site and the url had imageshack in it
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:24:29 pm by balls01 »

your choice of color, is your voice of color
BallsArt

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 04:24:55 pm
went down and colored Red_Mist's face edit is there any anatomy issues with the face im focusing on then we will move back to the body and finally feet when all is done then i believe i shalt be done if background doesnt become like a priority

BallsArt

Offline balls01

• 사랑
    • View Profile
    • Balls Art

Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 09:04:07 am
orite this topics gone abit dead but im still aint giving up, i dont want all of your time and help go to naught.

so ive tried doing hair i want like the nwe age slutty hair you know with the fringe n the bimbo blonde thing but coloring will come when i get the outline and what have you done.

here she is

BallsArt

Offline Dr D

• Not a real doctor.
    • View Profile
    • PJ Gallery

Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 09:49:09 am
I think you should fix her face up before you draw hair, draw her bald first then draw the hair on. Also, that nose is really long and pointy, probably why the face looks so ugly unattractive. Maybe the mouth should be moved up as well.

Offline NaCl

• When it rains it pours
    • View Profile

Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:33 am
Hey balls01,

I think there are a couple of issues in the face and head. First, I believe that you have the old chopped off skull syndrome on this piece (http://bos.typepad.com/carpenter.jpg). It is harder to notice in this one, because if you measure from the tip of the head to the chin, the eyes are in just the right place. However, her head is tilted forward, so the top of the head is actually not at the physical peak. Plus, the hair takes up a bit of room above the top of the head. Next, you are not paying attention to shading in the face! Unlike the body, where you thought about light source and stuff, on the face you are reverting to drawing symbolically.

On your nose, there is a dark line going around the left edge of the nose. This is not how the light would effect it. The light source is up and to the left, so the light would highlight the left side of the nose, and it would cast a shadow on the upper lip. The lips would not be equally dark as they are in your piece, the top lip would be in shadow, the bottom in light, and then the bottom lip would create some amount of shadow below it. You have ignored the whites of the eyes, and just made brown blobs with a highlight. Also, the hair would cast some amount of shadow on the forehead (I maybe exaggerated it a bit, but I think it works).

In my initial edit I tried to address I problem I think you have with your pelvis, but I explained poorly. I gave her a thick butt, but you can solve the problem and retain the skinny look you desire, you just need to move the leg down or thicken it so that there is room for the pelvic bone. Look at this picture:

See how much room there is from the belly button to the back of the thigh? Yours needs to be increased, whether through a thicker leg, or moving it down and extending the abdomen.