AuthorTopic: raytheons big box of wips  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Raytheon

• bepp bepp
    • View Profile

raytheons big box of wips

on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:02 am

green guy:  nearly done; need to fix up leg shading and the oddness of his right leg, need help on face/head

smilies: idk, need help on colours because i can never manage to get a decent yellow

swordsman: no idea how to keep going with this   :-[

character template: basically trying to redo something i did a bit over a year ago
i am a computern

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile

Re: raytheons big box of wips

Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:18 am
The guy at the tops body is too square shaped and the naked guys abs look like a connect the dots puzzle. Otherwise nice job.

Offline NaCl

• When it rains it pours
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:56:57 am
I think that run cycle has some problems. The high point in the middle is for the wrong leg, and there is no high point for the other leg, plus the torso doesn't turn. I won't go into detail because I'm sure you already know and seem to be redoing it.

The swordsmans arms look too long and bendy, and should maybe be forward more. His legs seem too short, it's hard to make the arms look ok when the legs are so much smaller then they should be. In this edit, I just stretched out his legs a bit, redrew the arms, added a bit to his left shoulder, and moved his head and neckhole forward. It is hard to make the arms look natural yet ready to move, and I don't think I really succeeded at it in this edit, but perhaps you can. Your guy is about 6 heads tall, but out of proportion, so I made him proportioned and 7 heads tall. If you want to retain the 6 heads tall style, I suggest shortening his torso.

I like the guy with the green shirt though. His posture is cool, and gives him a lot of personality.

Offline Raytheon

• bepp bepp
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 05:17:24 am
I think that run cycle has some problems. The high point in the middle is for the wrong leg, and there is no high point for the other leg, plus the torso doesn't turn. I won't go into detail because I'm sure you already know and seem to be redoing it.

Yeah, i already know this, i made it a long time ago and anm trying to improve
i am a computern