AuthorTopic: [wip] Man they would really make a horrible team of heroes  (Read 15201 times)

Offline I Am Uh

• I feel... Saturated to some degree, out of tone.
    • View Profile

Re: [wip] Man they would really make a horrible team of heroes

Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 10:29:06 pm
Maybe not the pose but I think with those twigs for legs, he'd be extremely wobbly. And I think it's because you just don't want to bother doing them. With every body else having shaded legs he looks out of place.
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act. What they oughta' say is...
Evil prevails.
 - Yuri Orlov, (Nicholas Cage) "Lord of War"
Mother is God in the eyes of a Child...  - Rose Da Silva (Radha Mitchell) "Silent Hill"

Offline 32

• @AngusDoolan
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/19827.htm
    • View Profile

Re: [wip] Man they would really make a horrible team of heroes

Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 02:19:36 am
Maybe not the pose but I think with those twigs for legs, he'd be extremely wobbly. And I think it's because you just don't want to bother doing them. With every body else having shaded legs he looks out of place.

Well the other guys are wearing baggy pants, Top's wearing like drainpipe's (really tight pants) compared to energy guys feet/ankles it seems to fit the style. though your edit did look cool.

I dunno but energy guys mouth(?) looks more like it should be his chin, maybe it is but in that case I'd get rid of the skin tone on the right (our right) side of his face. If its his mouth it needs to be much shorter

Anyway, good stuff