AuthorTopic: Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread  (Read 40596 times)

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Re: Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 10:12:13 pm
He he he I made several final fantasy fans rather angry when I showed them this Final Fantasy XI online XBOX beta disk, and the article about 2 exclusive xbox 360 games by Square Enix.  They almost cried...  <3 The pain of Final Fantasy and Full Metal Alchemist fans make me giggle like the Pillsbury man.  “IT’S NOT A LOINCLOTH YOU IDIOT, IT’S A SUIT OF ARMOR NOT A ROBOT!”   “YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~R!!!~!!!” Sorry had to shorten the letter, it wouldn't fit in the post box…
Sorry to all the fans we had this argument before, you can love it as much as you want but I am adamant about my opinion and I refuse to change it, they are beautiful games but I can't stand them.  I bought 5 played it for a few mins and threw it out (returned it to store, I dont waste money), I played through 7 because I lost a bet, fighting it all the way, and sat through 15 mins of that …movie type thing… is it a movie?  Serious question or was it an extended cut sceen?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 12:00:55 pm by Mercury Rising »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #41 on: January 20, 2006, 02:08:47 am
How old are you?
@darionmccoy

Offline entivore

• Never known love
    • View Profile

Reply #42 on: January 20, 2006, 05:11:41 am
Looking back at my old walk animations, they all suck.  I should make some new ones perhaps.
Only in the darkness can one most brightly shine

暗闇だけで最も明るい状態で光り輝くことができる

Offline Tisha

• Kitten
    • View Profile

Reply #43 on: January 21, 2006, 02:41:22 am
I let my hair grow longer, what do you think?
I wanted to cut it, but everybody wants me to keep it long, and in fact it looks kinda cool!
opinions are welcome!

Meow

Tisha

Offline Pawige

• View Profile
    • The Noisy Sanctum

Reply #44 on: January 21, 2006, 03:22:14 am

Couldn't resist. I apologize.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #45 on: January 21, 2006, 03:28:35 am
I vote you keep it long, I like my hair the same way...  Just not past my shoulders. To the end of my ear lobes and I'll be happy (I love girls with short hair yet you look great with it long, and im a sucker for most redheads, aslong as they dont pull their hair back, if they let if flow I am their puppet, yet as soon as they pull it back I dont like it),CON'T; enough for me to cover my eyes so I can sleep in geo...and spanish.  I don't understand why we have to take a second language.  If you come to America learn English its a simple as that, your comming here I'm not going there, learn blasted English.  You can speak your own language at home or with your friends but in public areas you should speak the language of the land!
(Oh I am 15)  No this is not racist in anyway.  Let me give you an example.
There is a farmer who went to school in Peru and graduated high school a tourist from Japan went there and liked his farm and wanted a look around.  The farmer agreed and showed her around because he knew that tourists wanted to see how real farms ran all the time.  Yet she snuck away to see horses.  She had always wanted to see horses but in her life in the city there was no horses.  So she snuck into the stable, yet there was a new horse that had just came in.  A rough horse that hadn’t been broken.  She tried to pet it but the horse wouldn’t let her, and kicked her across the room.  She couldn’t breath and she had asthma.  She needed her inhaler in her purse.  The farmer heard the horse and came running in seeing the Japanese woman on the floor.  She tried to tell him to get her inhaler but she didn’t speak Spanish and the farmer didn’t speak Japanese and she was unable to explain what she needed.  The farmer called nueve uno uno yet by the time they got there she was dead.  Tell me who is most at fault?  The farmer for not speaking Japanese, or the woman for not speaking Spanish?  (Don’t count her sneaking away as her fault)  Its not the farmers fault, if you are going somewhere learn the language if not your fine.  The people who come to you should learn your language!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 03:56:41 am by Mercury Rising »
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #46 on: January 21, 2006, 04:39:41 am
If you come to America learn English its a simple as that, your comming here I'm not going there, learn blasted English.
Roflmao.
Agreed.
Though I'd still like to learn German and Japanese, I'm taking Spanish...Mandatorily.
I don't want to go to Spain.
Or Mexico.
No offense to the people that live there...I'm sure they're wonderful places.
But I'd rather not learn a language I'm not likely to use in it's...homeland.

Offline Tisha

• Kitten
    • View Profile

Reply #47 on: January 21, 2006, 07:13:58 pm
 >:( I'm from Venezuela and I speak English, but is everyone's desition to learn a languaje or not, not because you do or don't have interest in visiting some place, and believeme spain and mexico are not the only 2 countryes in the world where people speak spanish, that comment sounded mean! :( , is just the fact, that you learn something new!, a new languaje, could mean many things, that maybe if you don't go for them, you will miss them, like a job oprtunity, to grow in your career, maybe to find that special person to spend your lifetime, you never know, when are you going to need that.

In my personal opinion, and i don't mean to offense anybody, is if you don't wanna learn something new having the oportunity, is because you wanna be an ignorant! I believe, that the only way to save the world is trough knowledge, educated people are peaceful, and they  tend to preserve.

Aprendan español!
Meow

Tisha

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #48 on: January 21, 2006, 09:20:42 pm
educated people are peaceful, and they  tend to preserve.
With the exception of those dirty commies.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #49 on: January 22, 2006, 01:01:21 am
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, and I hadn't even though about such other things like job opportunities. And I know that there are many other Spanish-speaking countries...many, many.
I still think I'd be learning another language if I were more interested in it. Again, I've nothing against the language or the people that speak it, but to me it's difficult to learn because I'm just not that...enthused.