AuthorTopic: Warning! Evil Teddy Inside!  (Read 3052 times)

Offline G_Dragon

• View Profile

Warning! Evil Teddy Inside!

on: January 11, 2006, 06:17:18 am
Long time, no pixel.

My latest creation for the KoS. Still have a lot of work to do, and will be updated relativly frequently.

Offline G_Dragon

• View Profile

Re: Warning! Evil Teddy Inside!

Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 02:49:52 am
Teddy has been updated. If you can't see the shading, just refresh. Any c&c would be appriciated.

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 03:19:27 am
The strings on its right arm and left leg are really hard to make out. Perhaps a light grey or other contrasting colour would work better here. It might be interesting to see some stuffing visible on the ripped leg and arm. My thinking is it would make it seem more teddy-like as well as it should also have the bonus effect of making the strings more visible without having to change their colour. 

I also don't like the black you've used on the belly. It's too harsh against the other colours for my liking. The fact that it is also the same as the outlines, gives your piece a coloured lineart feel(meaning the ouitline and the coloured insides feel like two distinct elements instead of a single integrated piece).

Offline G_Dragon

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 03:47:02 am
Even though it's probably hard to see, the teddy is filled with a black oozing substance. I will get to the strings and fix them though. Same with the stitching on the teddy's belly.