General > Challenges & Activities

Possible activity discussion.

(1/37) > >>

Dokozai:
Sooo, when is the next Mockup Frenzy?

xhunterko:
Well, I was thinking about suggesting a Castlevania monster type sprite/stage mockup. Peferably something other then the usual zombies and skeletons. It would have to be finished before the december snows set in when evil is scared off. But, since Holloween is come and gone, its a bit late for that now. Or is it?

Jad:

--- Quote from: xhunterko on November 05, 2008, 06:39:29 am ---Well, I was thinking about suggesting a Castlevania monster type sprite/stage mockup. Peferably something other then the usual zombies and skeletons. It would have to be finished before the december snows set in when evil is scared off. But, since Holloween is come and gone, its a bit late for that now. Or is it?

--- End quote ---

If you wanna do it, then do it :D There's no particular rules surrounding these challenges (:

xhunterko:
See, there's a small problem with me starting something. I don't have the authority to do so. Besides, people are still interested in cough* Isocollaboration* cough challenge to finish. And besides, I think some of the interest is lost on Holloween. I'm sure they're all looking forward to doing Thanksgiving and Christmas activities. Furthurmore, I have no good examples to put up. It'd be kinda a loss on inspiration.

rabidbaboy:
I think what he means is you can make a mockup of anything, if you like. No one's really stopping you. :D

I have an idea for a Challenge; "Games you will never EVER get to see",

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version