AuthorTopic: space marines crouching, need help with pose  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Slayer of Kings

• View Profile

space marines crouching, need help with pose

on: January 07, 2006, 05:13:12 pm
First of all, I gotta give credit to Pawige for editing these and making them better. I think I'm gonna go with his style of things for the sprites :) . I made a few marines crouching, each with slight alterations and I'm just wondering which one you guys all think look better. Just put it down on the forum here, thanks!
http://www.sitesled.com/members/wickedstudios/marines_crouch.bmp  (sorry cant get the pic to show up on here)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 11:59:25 pm by Slayer of Kings »

Offline Ari

• View Profile

Re: space marines crouching, need help with pose

Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:27 am
Why did you link the sprites through download nobody will want to look at your sprites if they have to download shit.

Upload them on some image hosting site, like photobuckket.com or imageshack.com. Then below the picture highlight the bottom url that says IMG beside it. Then paste it in your post and it will show up as an image.

Then maybe you will get some feedback.
I see
Said the blind man
To his deff dog
In the corner of the round room.

Offline Pawige

• View Profile
    • The Noisy Sanctum

Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 06:17:49 am
I think 3 through 5 are the best as the torso looks centered over the legs, the first two look a bit unbalanced. IMHO, it's a toss-up between 4 and 5, they both look pretty good.

Offline Slayer of Kings

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 10:41:18 pm
Actually I posted this pic on my website, which for some reason is being gay so you shouldn't have to dl anything. And to Pawige, thanks for the input, I think I may go with number four.  ;D

Offline Ari

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 02:57:53 am
Actually I posted this pic on my website, which for some reason is being gay so you shouldn't have to dl anything. And to Pawige, thanks for the input, I think I may go with number four.  ;D
Well it keeps saying "save?" whenevr i click it, and i have to select where to download it to.
I see
Said the blind man
To his deff dog
In the corner of the round room.

Offline Slayer of Kings

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:13:30 am
Well sorry but not really sure what the prob is here Ari. When i click on it it takes me to a page that has only the pic on it. Hope you can at least get a chance to look at it.