AuthorTopic: Post all of your "MECHA"/"ROBOT" Line-Arts. I need something to color.  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Ari

• View Profile
Hey all,

Can everybody please post all of their mecha, or robot line-art's? Im just starting to get the groove back. So I want to make some kick ass work. But when I start to draw my own line-arts I get annoyed and bored very fast. All I can say is I love to color stuff, and shade and all of that. But I don't feel like coloring something like a human or a creature with lots of weird shapes. I want to do some big robots, or mechas with lots of distinct edges and lines and plases I can really go crazy with lighting and shadows etc.

So Post all of your line-arts. Or If you find a good picture of one on the internet post that too. I have graphics gale so I can just onion-skin the picture and trace a line-art from it.

Thanks
I see
Said the blind man
To his deff dog
In the corner of the round room.

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix
I had a really good one from somone that I posted in the Lineart thread, a tad confusing if you have never played the game before but it will look really good if a better artist (THAN ME)  :P took a whack at it.  (Sorry badly worded)
I havent seen you around here for a while Ari since like november.  Great to see you back.

Here was my try at it
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/664/murokumo2xd.png

Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Ro83rt

• -insert snappy phrase here-
    • View Profile
Ah! Murakumo! Not a very well known title but a great one none the less. Stunning graphics, simple gameplay, and giant mechs. What more could you want?