AuthorTopic: Pixeling with Palm Pilots?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Argyle

• Futuristic beep boop.
    • argylebox
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/13899.htm
    • valsaurus
    • View Profile
    • ArgyleBox | Designs by Valouria Saurus (VERY OUTDATED)

Pixeling with Palm Pilots?

on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:27 am
Are there any Palm users that know of any applications geared toward pixel art?  I have come into the possession of a Palm Tungsten E2 for a good deal when a friend bought a new one, and I can't think of a more amazing use for this than doing some pixeling on the go while waiting for the bus and things of that sort.

I've been searching all over for the last week or so and was not very fortunate in finding anything quite like what I was looking for.  As for now all I have come across are some things that are decent for drawing but really aren't tailored for small-scale detailing that pixel art requires.  Something similar to what Pypebros' development, Sprite Editor for DS (SEDS), is right up the alley of what I'm looking to find.

I'm all for learning application development, which I would love to dive into someday, but know little-to-nothing about programming languages other than ActionScript and very basic HTML at the moment and really don't have the freetime to completely learn it enough to be building a program like this within the next few years.

The Palm handheld I have is running Palm OS5.  I looked into adding a Lynux boot to it put the Tungsten E2 model is one of the Palm models that have complications with Lynux as far as I read.