AuthorTopic: Game Animations and other game's stuff  (Read 7207 times)

Offline Shrike

• View Profile

Re: Game Animations and other game's stuff

Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 05:26:39 pm
Excellent progress! i made you an edit to show some stuff i was saying and few new things:

and heres the frames:

Test walk: (I have a crap screen recorder.  :B)
Maj doesn't like my file.  :'(
If you have a YIM (Yahoo instant messenger) account, mine is rockin_beelow@yahoo.com (NOT my email address.) ill send it to you.
Gotta run now, ill explain the animation later.
Cheers!
~Shrike

Offline TomF

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 05:50:53 pm
Good edit Shrike. Just like in the original though, he's walking very very briskly. Is that the intention? I think if you're eventually going to have a run animation then the walk should be a little less extreme.

Offline Zccc

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:55:44 pm
Shrike

Thanks for the edit. It looks great. So great that you made my doubt about some things in mine. As a experiment, I tried yours in the game. It looks good, but now I can't decide if i'm going with your side-view or with my tilted view.

Your edit cleaned some errors in the legs and so, and in the game the image is moving slower, it really looks great. The legs are thinner, to match the idle, but I kinda like the fat legs  :P.  I'm still taking yours in consideration, don't worry.

TomF, it sort of is the intention, because he only has a walking animation, and he's supposed to walk a bit fast than normal. The "running animation" is occupied by a different thing at all.